THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED. PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT OUR CAREERS SECTION FOR MORE AVAILABLE OPENINGS. THANK YOU.
Fleetondemand is an entrepreneurial and innovative Tech business operating out of Saltaire and Leeds West Yorkshire. Our technologies are used by leading automotive service providers such as leading car leasing and vehicle rental firms. Thousands of drivers use our technology every day for business use and travel.
Our Service Delivery team work together to provide professional and friendly service for our customers in a timely and individual manner. Communication is by telephone and email therefore excellent communication skills are essential to the role. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic and upbeat and will carry out the administration tasks required for all rental reservation activity.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Day-to-day administrative support in all operational mobility and travel aspects
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with Customers and Suppliers
- Manage all vehicle hire reservations using the implemented policies and processes
- Manage and action emails competently and promptly
- Check vehicle hire reservations periodically by making outbound calls to ensure that suppliers have received and confirmed the reservation requests
- Ensure incoming calls are answered promptly in a polite, efficient and professional manner
- Process change, extension and cancellation requests in a timely manner
- Provide excellent, high quality, customer service and on-going support to both suppliers and customers
- Assist in the corporate mobility reporting as required
- Ensure that SLAs agreed are achieved
- Assist in handling billing and damage administration and disputes
- Work to support sales targets
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience of working in a contact centre type of environment
- Efficient orgnaisational skills with the ability to prioratise
- Previous experience of speaking with customers a must
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes, (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- An interest in vehicles would be an advantage
- An ambitious and forward focused view
- A positive attitude and an ability to work well in a team
- Energetic and able to work in a fast-paced environment
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU
Friendly, Collaborative, Rewarding, Innovative, Open, Respectful, just some of the words used to describe our culture here at Fleetondemand.
- Excellent career development opportunities
- 25 days’ annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays)
- Paid birthday day off
- Free on-site parking
- Employee Hub/breakout area
- Company healthcare scheme available to you after 1 year’s continuous service
- Occupational sick pay scheme
- Various salary sacrifice schemes including, Cyclescheme, Techscheme and Eyecare voucher scheme
- Excellent team culture and events to recognise the hard work of our colleagues and reward great performance
- Workplace pension scheme
HOURS OF WORK
You will be required to work 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday between the core working hours
of 8.00am to 6.00pm, on a rotated basis with an unpaid lunch break of 60 minutes. You may be required to work some evenings from home between the hours of 6.00pm and 10.00pm on a rotated basis.
OUR VALUES AND BEHAVIOURS
A great team starts with great individuals and at Fleetondemand we have recruited to bring together an exceptional mix of creative thinkers and talented software developers who all share the belief that ‘anything is possible’. The result is a team with the vision and freedom to constantly find new and exciting technology solutions that keep business people moving.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com advising us which role you are applying for. Not the job for you? We are also recruiting for other exciting roles. Visit https://www.fleetondemand.com/careers/ for further details.