As Fleetondemand develops at a promising rate, we are excited to see our Service Delivery Team expand also. With the introduction of four new members coming from a variety of backgrounds our new team is ready to deliver the best possible services to our customers. Our newest additions to the S.D.C team are Bradley, Hannah, Pearce and Neelam and they all look forward to working alongside everyone at Fleetondemand.
Some of their roles include:
- Day-to-day administrative support in all operational mobility and travel aspects
- Generating and administering all travel requests, including, but not limited to, complex flight itineraries, accommodation, train travel, car hire and ancillary services
- Ensure incoming calls are answered promptly in a polite, efficient and professional manner
- Communicate with customers and suppliers regarding ticket collections, booking cancellations, payments and refunds in a courteous manner
- Liaising and building good rapport with customers and suppliers and ensuring customer requirements are met in an accurate and timely manner
- Following and assisting in the formulation of working procedures and policies for the department
Many of our customers using our services will very likely come across these members of the S.D.C team and we are looking forward to seeing them provide friendly and effective service delivery to you on a daily basis.