Fleetondemand is an entrepreneurial and innovative Tech business operating out of Saltaire and Leeds West Yorkshire. Our technologies are used by leading automotive service providers such as leading car leasing and vehicle rental firms. Thousands of drivers use our technology every day for business use and travel.
Our Support Services team work together in meeting the rental and travel needs and expectations of our customers in a timely and individual manner. Communication is by telephone and email therefore excellent communication skills are essential to the role, as is a keen attention to detail. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic and upbeat and passionate about helping customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creating new fine and or damage cases on our FOD system.
- Ensuring prompt payment of damage and fine invoices
- Dealing with and assisting with resolving queries to secure payment
- Handling various aspects of the damage credit control function to ensure timely and accurate payments from customers
- Maintaining and updating existing claims and fines, with a view to resolve
- Efficiently recording damage and fine paperwork and invoices
- Escalate all disputes not resolved as appropriate
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- An ambitious and forward focused view
- A positive attitude with the ability to work well in a team and as an organised individual
- Energetic and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Great attention to detail
- Numerate and a knowledge of the damage and fine process advantageous
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes, (Word, Excel, Outlook)
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU
Friendly, Collaborative, Rewarding, Innovative, Open, Respectful, just some of the words used to describe our culture here at Fleetondemand.
- Excellent career development opportunities
- 25 days’ annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays)
- Paid birthday day off
- Free on-site parking
- Employee Hub/breakout area
- Company healthcare scheme available to you after 1 year’s continuous service
- Occupational sick pay scheme
- Various salary sacrifice schemes including, Cyclescheme, Techscheme and Eyecare voucher scheme
- Excellent team culture and events to recognise the hard work of our colleagues and reward great performance
- Workplace pension scheme
HOURS OF WORK
You will be required to work 37.5 hours per week.
Monday to Friday between the core working hours on a rotated basis between 8.00am – 6.00pm
With an unpaid lunch break of 60 minutes.
OUR VALUES AND BEHAVIOURS
A great team starts with great individuals and at Fleetondemand we have recruited to bring together an exceptional mix of creative thinkers and talented software developers who all share the belief that ‘anything is possible’. The result is a team with the vision and freedom to constantly find new and exciting technology solutions that keep business people moving.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org advising us which role you are applying for. Not the job for you? We are also recruiting for other exciting roles. Visit https://www.fleetondemand.com/careers/ for further details.