THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED. PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT OUR CAREERS SECTION FOR MORE AVAILABLE OPENINGS. THANK YOU.
Fleetondemand is an entrepreneurial and innovative Tech business operating out modern offices in Saltaire. Our technologies are used by leading automotive service providers such as leading car leasing and vehicle rental firms. Thousands of drivers use our technology every day for business use and travel.
As an administrative assistant, you will be responsible for a wide range of administrative tasks, supporting the various departments within the business to continue to run in an efficient and organised way. Experience is not essential, as full training will be given. Excellent presentation and good communication skills are essential.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greeting visitors to the workplace and attending to them during their visit
- Answering telephone and email enquiries and directing them to other employees when appropriate
- Typing workplace documents, including letters
- Creating and maintaining computer records
- Ordering supplies when required
- Assisting in basic HR duties
- Booking meetings and video calls
- Providing refreshments during meetings
- Coordinating appointments
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Basic computer literacy – Knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Organisation – Good organisation to effectively time manage and keep schedules straight and multitask on a variety of administrative duties
- Written and oral communication – In this role you will need to speak to other staff members and visitors to the business, compose letters and emails using correct grammar and spelling.
- Personable nature – An appealing personality is essential as you will be the point of contact for many staff members and visitors to the business
- Attention to detail – It is vital that all tasks you undertake are completed to a high standard without errors.
- Team player – You will play a vital part in assisting in the operations of the business, so it is important for you to work well with other people in the business
- Self-starter – The ability to use your own initiative is helpful to ensure you do not distract senior-level and management staff unnecessarily
- Problem–solving abilities – Useful if you need to cancel or reschedule meetings
- Flexibility – Duties may vary significantly from day to day. Flexibility is important to be able to adapt to the demands each day brings
- Strong work ethic – It takes a strong work ethic to complete all tasks required in a timely fashion.
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU
Friendly, Collaborative, Rewarding, Innovative, Open, Respectful, just some of the words used to describe our culture here at Fleetondemand.
- Excellent career development opportunities
- 25 days’ annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays)
- Paid birthday day off
- Free on-site parking
- Employee Hub/breakout area
- Company healthcare scheme available to you after 1 year’s continuous service
- Occupational sick pay scheme
- Various salary sacrifice schemes including, Cyclescheme, Techscheme and Eyecare voucher scheme
- Excellent team culture and events to recognise the hard work of our colleagues and reward great performance
- Workplace pension scheme
HOURS OF WORK
You will be required to work 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday between the core working hours
of 8.30am to 6.00pm, on a rotated basis with an unpaid lunch break of 60 minutes.
OUR VALUES AND BEHAVIOURS
A great team starts with great individuals and at Fleetondemand we have recruited to bring together an exceptional mix of creative thinkers and talented software developers who all share the belief that ‘anything is possible’. The result is a team with the vision and freedom to constantly find new and exciting technology solutions that keep business people moving.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com advising us which role you are applying for. Not the job for you? We are also recruiting for other exciting roles. Visit http://www.fleetondemand.com/careers/ for further details.