Fleetondemand is an entrepreneurial and innovative Tech business operating out of Saltaire and Leeds West Yorkshire. Our technologies are used by leading automotive service providers such as leading car leasing and vehicle rental firms. Thousands of drivers use our technology every day for business use and travel.
Our Service Delivery team work together to provide professional and friendly service for our customers in a timely and individual manner. Communication is by telephone and email therefore excellent communication skills are essential to the role. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic and upbeat and will carry out the administration tasks required for all travel associated activity.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accurately process customers’ travel requests, including Car rental, Flights, Hotels Trains, Taxis, etc.
- Ensure incoming calls are answered promptly in a polite, efficient and professional manner
- Follow workflow and system procedures
- Dealing with customer service issues with follow-up and timely resolutions
- Administration tasks including processing traffic offences, damage claims, providing customers with quotations, whilst being aware of their budgets and offering the best deals available
- Handling cancellations and amendments, schedule changes and refunds
- Building rapport with all new and existing customers to retain good relationships
- Day-to-day administrative support in all operational mobility and travel aspects ensuring that every detail is taken care of and that no problems arise during travel
- Handling travel requests, including, but not limited to, flight itineraries, accommodation, train travel, car hire and ancillary services
- Delivering first-class customer service for a wide variety of travellers
- Being aware of customer travel policies and offering the best deals possible within budget
- Ensuring that you keep up to date with travel industry products, services and rules and regulations
- Assisting when needed the wider operational tasks (rental, damages, customer services)
- Maybe required to work different hours because of time zones and schedules
- Required to work occasional evenings on a rota basis
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent clear verbal and written communication skills
- Mathematically competent and excellent attention to detail
- Reliable and flexible with the ability to adjust to the needs of the business
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes, (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Good time management, administration and organisational skills
- A positive attitude and an ability to work well in a team
- Experience in using a GDS system, Travelport/Galileo preferred, but not essential
- An ambitious and forward focused view
- Energetic and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good worldwide geography and keen attention to detail
HOURS OF WORK
You will be required to work 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday between the core working hours
of 8.00am to 6.00pm, on a rotated basis with an unpaid lunch break of 60 minutes. You may be required to work some evenings from home between the hours of 6.00pm and 10.00pm on a rotated basis.
OUR VALUES AND BEHAVIOURS
A great team starts with great individuals and at Fleetondemand we have recruited to bring together an exceptional mix of creative thinkers and talented software developers who all share the belief that ‘anything is possible’. The result is a team with the vision and freedom to constantly find new and exciting technology solutions that keep business people moving.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org advising us which role you are applying for. Not the job for you? We are also recruiting for other exciting roles. Visit https://www.fleetondemand.com/careers/ for further details.