Life at Fleetondemand
At Fleetondemand, we believe in using technology to help people make better travel decisions that can improve their lives. With an ever-expanding team of technology focused individuals, we work at offices based in both Leeds and Saltaire to support our shared mission. We pride ourselves in creating some of the best working environments in West Yorkshire.
Why work with us?
We are proud of our diverse workforce and take pride in giving all of our employees the same opportunities and rewards, regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexuality and experience. As an employee you will be able to take advantage of the following benefits:
- Regular social events
- Cycle and Tech schemes
- Private Healthcare scheme (after 1 year service)
- Free tea and Nespresso coffee
- Friday Cheers
- (EAP) Employee Assistance Programme
- Paid day off for birthday
- Option to buy/sell holiday
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Training, development and progression opportunities
- Free on-site parking
- Flexible hours
- Fresh fruit, Toast & Cereals
- Employee Hub/Breakout area
- Additional holiday leave for length of service
- 5 days paid occupational sick pay in a 12-month period
As a modern technology company we boast a friendly, professional and respectful working culture. Employees find our working culture open, fun and rewarding. Take a look at our culture cloud below to see what words were most used to describe our culture:
With offices based both in Saltaire & Leeds (two wonderfully scenic locations) Fleetondemand believes in working flexibly within the recent northern tech boom. Aesthetics go a long way towards a relaxed and friendly working environment.
From Sales to Marketing, or Technology to Customer relations, there could be a role for you.
Think you might be a good fit? We’re always interested in hearing from ambitious and talented people.
To apply for any of the below vacancies, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org advising us which role you are applying for.
No agencies please.