JOIN OUR TEAM – Customer Service Centre Executives
We’re innovative, entrepreneurial and love what we do. If you love what you do, then we want to hear from you.
We have a great vacancy for a new member of our CSC team based in Saltaire. We are looking for someone who is passionate about customer service and really cares and understands the impact customer service can have.
Our company is Fleetondemand, and our product is Mobilleo which is a new innovative platform for business journeys and travel. We are recruiting to support fast growth and to bring together an exceptional mix of people, creative thinkers and talented individuals.
Talented, Innovative, Collaborative & Entrepreneurial
Our culture can be described in these words and our strategy is one of innovation and flexibility. We are collaborative and open to the challenges technology presents with a view to constantly improving efficiencies and results for our clients use of Technology. At Fleetondemand we believe in the phrase ‘anything is possible’ and whilst we ensure what we build is robust, secure and scalable, we’re not afraid to start with big ideas.
What you will do for the team
- Checking for service request ticket updates within an active agile-sprint
- Sending customer updates on service requests that have been completed
- Monitor incoming service requests and triage accordingly
- Establish and maintain exemplary relationships with all customers, hosting regular tactical and planning calls
- Host front-end platform training sessions for customers
- Prepare customer prioritisation schedules for Sprint Planning discussions with IT Back Office
- Prepare weekly input for CEO reporting
- Host release management training sessions with IT Back Office Team to gain full insight into the latest developments
- Ensure the Platform’s e-Knowledge Library is well maintained
To be great at this role you will need
- Experience in Customer Service and Technical Customer Service roles
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a proactive approach
- To be friendly whilst being polite and professional
- To be articulate
- Fantastic communication skills
- To have an interest in Internet technology
- Proficient time management and prioritisation skills
- Confidence in using popular computer packages
- Confidence when speaking with customers on the telephone
What we do for you
We are extremely proud of our commitment to our employees and great culture and in return we offer you:
- 25 days’ annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays)
- Free on-site parking
- Employee Hub/breakout area offering fresh fruit each day
- Company healthcare scheme available to you after 1 year’s continuous service.
- Occupational sick pay scheme available to you after 1 year’s continuous service.
- Various salary sacrifice schemes including, Cyclescheme, Techscheme and Childcare voucher scheme
- Excellent team culture and social events to recognise the hard work of our colleagues and reward great performance
- Workplace pension scheme
Hours of work
7.5-hour day excluding mandatory 60 minute unpaid lunch with hours of duty for this role ranging between 0830 – 1800, Monday to Friday – flexibility is important.
Job Type: Full-time
If you’d like to join a proud Yorkshire Tech company that is passionate about its employees then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org