Our company is Fleetondemand where we deliver a new technology platform to the Fleet, Automotive and Vehicle rental markets. Our vision is to use our expertise and technology to deliver industry leading software and e-trading marketplaces to our customers, partners and suppliers. Through desktop, web and mobile web, we aim to deliver access to information and services wherever you are.
Mobilleo is Fleetondemand’s market leading MaaS solution that consolidates all forms of travel into a single desktop and smartphone application. Mobilleo provides access to thousands of global travel providers allowing users to find, book and pay for their entire journey as one single door-to-door itinerary in seconds, saving time and money.
Our Vehicle Rental team work together to provide professional and friendly service for our customers in a timely and individual manner. Communication is by telephone and email therefore impeccable overall communication skills are essential to the role. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic and upbeat and will carry out the administration tasks required for all vehicle rental reservation activity.
- Day-to-day administrative support including maintaining accurate records
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with Customers and Suppliers
- Manage all vehicle hire reservations, both booking and off-hiring, using the implemented policies and processes
- Review current hires and communicate findings to clients and suppliers regarding extensions and terminations
- Manage and action external and internal queries promptly and competently by telephone and email
- Check vehicle hire reservations periodically by making outbound calls to ensure that suppliers have received and confirmed the reservation requests
- Ensure incoming calls are answered promptly in a polite, efficient and professional manner
- Process change, extension and cancellation requests in a timely manner
- Provide excellent, high quality, customer service and on-going support to both suppliers and customers
- Assist in generating daily reports as required
- Ensure that Service Level Agreements agreed, are achieved
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years of excellent and proven customer service experience
- Excellent orgnaisational skills and time management skills with the ability to prioratise
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes, (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Geographical knowledge an advantage
- An ambitious and forward focused view
- A positive attitude and an ability to work well in a team
- Energetic and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent telephone manner
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
We are extremely proud of our commitment to our employees and our great culture and in return we offer you:
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Cycle and Tech schemes
- 25 days’ holiday (plus 8 paid bank holidays)
- Paid day off for your Birthday
- Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- Additional holiday leave for length of service
- Private Healthcare scheme upon 1 years’ service
- 5 days paid occupational sick pay in a 12-month period
- Excellent opportunities for training and for progression
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Excellent training and development including a chance to gain a recognised qualification
Hours of Work
You will be required to work 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday between the core working hours of 8.00am to 6.00pm, on a rotated basis with an unpaid lunch break of 60 minutes. You may be required to work some evenings between the hours of 6.00 pm to 10.00 pm on a rotated basis and some Saturdays 8.00 am – 12.00pm also on a rotated basis.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £19,000 – £21,000 per annum DOE
Successful candidates will be subject to a Basic Disclosure (DBS) Check as part of our recruitment process.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com advising us which role you are applying for.
Not the job for you? We are also recruiting for other exciting roles. Visit https://www.fleetondemand.com/careers/ for further details.