Based in Saltaire
£19,000 – £21,000 per annum, Full-Time
You will be required to work 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, between the core working hours of 8.00am to 6.00pm, on a rotated basis with an unpaid lunch break of 60 minutes. You may be required to work some evenings from home between the hours of 6.00pm and 10.00pm on a rotated basis.
Are you an ambitious individual with excellent customer service skills, looking for a new challenging role?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our friendly Service Delivery Centre team based in Saltaire, West Yorkshire.
This new role has been created due to our growing business. Our company is Fleetondemand, and we’ve created Mobilleo, a new innovative platform for business journeys and travel. We are recruiting to support fast international growth and to bring together an exceptional mix of people, creative thinkers and talented individuals.
The ideal candidate is enthusiastic and upbeat and will carry out the administration tasks required for all rental reservation activity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Day-to-day administrative support in all operational mobility and travel aspects
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with Customers and Suppliers
- Manage all vehicle hire reservations using the implemented policies and processes
- Manage and action emails competently and promptly
- Check vehicle hire reservations periodically by making outbound calls to ensure that suppliers have received and confirmed the reservation requests
- Ensure incoming calls are answered promptly in a polite, efficient and professional manner
- Process change, extension and cancellation requests in a timely manner
- Provide excellent, high quality, customer service and on-going support to both suppliers and customers
- Assist in the corporate mobility reporting as required
- Ensure that SLAs agreed are achieved
- Assist in handling billing and damage administration and disputes
- Work to support sales targets
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years bilingual, English/French, customer service experience of working in a contact centre type of environment
- Efficient orgnaisational skills with the ability to prioratise
- Previous experience of speaking business French with customers a must
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes, (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- An interest in vehicles would be an advantage
- An ambitious and forward focused view
- A positive attitude and an ability to work well in a team
- Energetic and able to work in a fast-paced environment
We are extremely proud of our commitment to our employees and our great culture and in return we offer you:
- Cycle and Tech schemes
- 25 days’ holiday (plus 8 paid bank holidays)
- Day off for your Birthday
- Buy and sell holiday
- Additional holiday leave for length of service
- Employee Hub/breakout area offering fresh fruit, cereals and toast each day, as well as coffee and Slush Puppie©
- Private Healthcare scheme upon 1 years’ service
- 5 days paid occupational sick pay in a 12-month period
- Friday cheers
- Excellent Opportunity for progression
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
A great team starts with great individuals, and at Fleetondemand we recruit an exceptional mix of creative thinkers and talented software developers who all share the belief that ‘anything is possible’. The result is a team with the vision and freedom to constantly find new and exciting technology solutions that keep business people moving.
If you’d like to join a proud Yorkshire Tech company that is passionate about its employees, then send your CV to email@example.com. Please note that we do not work with any external recruitment agencies.