Based in Saltaire
£17,500 – £19,000 per annum, Full-Time
You will be required to work a total of 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with limited experience to assist, as a Junior/Entry Level Finance Assistant, in the day to day running of the busy finance department and manage ad-hoc requests and administration.
Our company is Fleetondemand, and we’ve created Mobilleo, a new innovative platform for business journeys and travel. We are recruiting to support fast international growth and to bring together an exceptional mix of people, creative thinkers and talented individuals.
Our Finance team underpin the day-to-day operations within the business, and provide an essential function for the whole organisation.
We’re looking for a Junior Finance Assistant to assist in the day-to-day running of the finance department. You will be working closely with the Financial Controller, and responsible for providing support to the Management Accountant, by helping to prepare financial statements and accounts, budgeting, managing ledgers, processing invoices, preparing VAT returns and administering wages.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Weekly financial reporting
- To complete and maintain sales and purchase invoices and reports
- Accruals and payments
- Credit control
- Bank reconciliation, posting and balancing
- Yearend audit analysis
- Set up new customers and suppliers on accounting software (Sage Line 50)
- Reports on debtors and creditors
- Document and improve current finance processes
Skills and Experience
- Excellent Excel skills
- Proactive individual with a good level of business operations knowledge
- Previous experience of working within a busy team
- The ability to demonstrate a hands-on approach
- Good telephone manner and administration skills
We’re extremely proud of our Fleetondemand prides itself on the wellbeing of its employees and great culture and offer you:
- Cycle and Tech schemes
- 25 days’ holiday (plus 8 paid bank holidays)
- Day off for your Birthday
- Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- Additional holiday leave for length of service
- Employee Hub/breakout area offering fresh fruit, cereals and toast each day, as well as coffee and Slush Puppie©
- Private Healthcare scheme upon 1 years’ service
- 5 days paid occupational sick pay in a 12-month period
- Friday cheers
- Excellent Opportunity for progression
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
A great team starts with great individuals, and at Fleetondemand we recruit an exceptional mix of creative thinkers and talented software developers who all share the belief that ‘anything is possible’. The result is a team with the vision and freedom to constantly find new and exciting technology solutions that keep business people moving.
If you’d like to join a proud Yorkshire Tech company that is passionate about its employees, then send your CV to email@example.com. Please note that we do not work with any external recruitment agencies.