We’re innovative, entrepreneurial and love what we do. If you love what you do, then we want to hear from you.
A great team starts with great individuals. Our company is Fleetondemand our product is Mobilleo a new innovative platform for business journeys and travel. We are recruiting to support fast growth and to bring together an exceptional mix of people, creative thinkers and talented software developers who all share the belief that ‘anything is possible’. The result is a team with the vision and freedom to constantly find new and exciting technology solutions that keep business people moving.
Our product is Mobilleo a new global business travel and mobility app fully launching in November. Our business is Fleetondemand Limited a multi-product technology company that connects thousands of business people to vehicle hire, car leasing and business travel services globally. We invent, build and manage award-winning web applications used by business people fleet, automotive and corporate travel markets both in the UK and across the globe. These systems are responsible for managing billions of pounds of business and are the key tools used by many people in their day-to-day work. We also prototype new products and try out new technologies to provide our customers with market-leading solutions helping them to win more business. Whilst we are busy working on customer projects we also seek to continually improve and automate our development, testing, deployment and support processes.
Talented, Innovative, Collaborative & Entrepreneurial
Our culture can be described in these words and our strategy is one of innovation and flexibility. We are collaborative and open to the challenges technology presents with a view to constantly improving efficiencies and results for our clients use of Technology. At Fleetondemand we believe in the phrase ‘anything is possible’ and whilst we ensure what we build is robust, secure and scalable, we’re not afraid to start with big ideas.
We have had strong growth in our 6 years of business and we are again looking to expand our Sales teams. We are currently based in Shipley, West Yorkshire (15 mins via regular train from Leeds) and will be opening a second office in Leeds city centre in 2018.
What we do for you
We are extremely proud of our commitment to our employees and great culture and in return we offer you:
- Enjoy excellent and flexible commission structures and targets in a non-pressurised environment
- Guidance and support direct from the CEO and senior management
- 25 days’ annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays)
- Free on-site parking
- Employee Hub/breakout area offering fresh fruit each day
- Company healthcare scheme will be available to you after 1 year’s continuous service.
- Various salary sacrifice schemes including, Cyclescheme, Techscheme and Childcare voucher scheme
- Regular team social events
What you will do for the team
We are looking for digital telemarketing executives to join our fantastic sales team to market our new IOS and Android applications to businesses:
- You will work closely with our digital and content creation team to execute sales campaigns to our core target audience across business to business sales
- Be responsible for outbound calls to our carefully selected data and targeted companies
- Secure face to face or online demonstrations for our external sales team to follow up
- Follow our internal systems and process for effectively marketing our core business mobility apps and technology
- Engage as team player working closely with colleagues
- Think Creatively and help continually evolve our approach and thinking with innovative ideas and suggestions
Skills & Experience
- B2B Sales experience over the phone or face to face
- Tech savvy with SAAS (Software as a service) experience desirable
- Be hungry to succeed and become a key part of our business future
- Competent in software use and online demos/ presentations
- Professional telephone manner
- Ambition to match
The following skills and experience would help you stand out, but we can also help you learn these on the job where required:
- Automotive Industry, vehicle hire, vehicle leasing and business travel
Hours of work
You will be required to work 37.5 hours a week Monday to Friday between the hours of 08:30 & 17:30 to fit with the needs of the business.
If you are interested in joining our team then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org