Thank you for all the applications we received for this role, we met some great people as a result of advertising for the position. We’ve now found our Ground Transport Executive and look forward to welcoming them to the team. Look out for future vacancies by regularly reading our news.
We’re innovative, entrepreneurial and love what we do. If you love what you do, then we want to hear
A great team starts with great individuals and at Fleetondemand we have recruited to bring together an exceptional mix of creative thinkers and talented software developers who all share the belief that ‘anything is possible’. The result is a team with the vision and freedom to constantly find new and exciting technology solutions that keep business people moving.
Our Mobilleo Ground Transport team work together in meeting the needs of our customers in a timely
and individual manner. Communication is by telephone and email, therefore good communication skills
are essential to the role.
What we do for you
We are extremely proud of our commitment to our employees and great culture and in return we offer
• 25 days’ annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays)
• Free on-site parking
• Employee Hub/breakout area offering fresh fruit each day
• Company healthcare scheme will be available to you after 1 year’s continuous service.
• Various salary sacrifice schemes including, Cyclescheme, Techscheme and Childcare voucher scheme
• Regular team social events
What you will do for the team
This particular role will have a variety of tasks to complete, starting off in our Mobilleo Ground Transport
team, you will focus on:
• Generating and administering ground transport requests using our in-house technologies
• Mobilleo Ground transport administrative support
• Financial admin support to include invoice processing and checking
• Ensure incoming calls are answered promptly
• Liaising and building good rapport with customers and suppliers and ensuring customer requirements are met in an accurate and timely manner
• Assisting in the formulation and implementation of internal processes
Skills & Experience
• Excellent work and team ethics
• Experience across vehicle rental, fleet or business travel operations would be ideal but not essential
• Excellent verbal, written and numeracy skills
• Previous customer service experience preferred
• Excellent attention to detail
• Flexible – ability to adjust to the needs of the business
• Good time management and organisational skills
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes, (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Hours of work
You will be required to work 37.5 hours a week Monday to Friday between the hours of 08:30 & 17:30 to fit with the needs of the business.
If you have experience across vehicle rental, fleet or business travel operations then email your CV to email@example.com