Based in Saltaire
£21,000 – £23,000 per annum, Full-Time
Are you an ambitious individual with excellent customer service skills, looking for a new, challenging role?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our friendly Service Delivery Centre team based in Saltaire, West Yorkshire. This new role has been created due to our growing business.
Our company is Fleetondemand, and we’re responsible for Mobilleo, a new innovative platform for business journeys and travel. We are recruiting to support our fast growth and to bring together an exceptional mix of people, creative thinkers and talented individuals!
Our Service Delivery team work together in meeting the rental and travel needs and expectations of our customers in a timely and individual manner. Communication is by telephone and email therefore excellent communication skills are essential to the role. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic and upbeat and passionate about helping customers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Controlling damage, and PCN/NIP charges
- Recording , maintaining and updating existing claims, with a view to resolve
- Dealing with and resolving any queries to secure payment
- Handling various aspects of the credit control function to ensure timely payments from customers and ensure suppliers are paid in accordance with their terms .
- Ensure a claim from a supplier is valid before recharging.
- Gather all available evidence from suppliers and prepare a full recharge pack for the customer .
Skills & Experience
- An ambitious and forward focused view
- Good knowledge of motor vehicles and experience of the daily rental sector
- A positive attitude and an ability to work well in a team and as an organised individual
- Energetic and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes, (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge of the BVRLA approved fair wear and tear guidelines is advantageous
We’re extremely proud of our great culture at Fleetondemand, and we pride ourselves on the wellbeing of our employees. As part of our benefits, we offer:
- 25 days’ annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays)
- Free on-site parking
- Employee Hub/breakout area offering fresh fruit, cereals and toast each day, as well as coffee and Slush Puppie©
- Company healthcare scheme available to you after 1 year’s continuous service.
- Occupational sick pay scheme available to you after 1 year’s continuous service.
- Techscheme and Cyclescheme
- Excellent team culture and social events to recognise the hard work of our colleagues and reward great performance
- Friday cheers
- Workplace pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
A great team starts with great individuals, and at Fleetondemand we recruit an exceptional mix of creative thinkers and talented software developers who all share the belief that ‘anything is possible’. The result is a team with the vision and freedom to constantly find new and exciting technology solutions that keep business people moving.
Hours of Work
You will be required to work a total of 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday between the core working hours of 8.00am to 6.00pm, on a rotated basis with an unpaid lunch break of 60 minutes. You may be required to work some evenings from home between the hours of 6.00pm and 10.00pm on a rotated basis.
If you’d like to join a proud Yorkshire Tech company that is passionate about its employees, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org