Fleetondemand is a hugely ambitious Tech company based right here in West Yorkshire with a global mission. From startup in 2012, to market-leading position in 2018, we are connecting the automotive world with that of travel via our new platform Mobilleo. We love what we do and work hard to drive great culture and create an exciting business to become part of.
We’re looking for a battle-proven front-end Developers who are looking for a new challenge and can join us on our journey.
We have many challenges ahead to solve as a team, most of which we don’t think you’ll have ever come across before, so creativity and excellent communication skills are a must.
You’ll be expected to bring experience and knowledge gained from previous projects to the table, but you must also be willing to learn new tricks too. There will be plenty of discussion and debate, so if you’re looking to make an impact, grow and learn, this is the place to be.
We are extremely proud of our commitment to our employees and great culture and in return we offer you:
- 25 days’ annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays)
- Free on-site parking
- Employee Hub/breakout area offering fresh fruit each day
- Company Healthcare Scheme will be available to you after 1 year’s continuous service.
- Various salary sacrifice schemes including, Cyclescheme, Techscheme and Childcare voucher scheme
- Regular social events including Friday Cheers and FODS very own Curry Club.
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme after 1 year’s continuous service
Required development skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to think about and discuss the business case for UI/UX decisions.
- Must have experience with VueJS, ReactJS or similar
- You write your JS in ES6 or TS
- Know your way around XHR and utilising various APIs.
- Experience with Stylus, PostCSS and other pre/post-processors.
- Utilise Webpack and/or other build tools.
- Cross-browser performance testing and optimisation.
Also beneficial to the role, but not essential:
- i18, l10n
- Dataviz, SVG, CSS animation
- Electron, desktop and mobile apps.
- Docker / Vagran
- Any back-end development (we primarily use PHP)
- AWS / Google Cloud / Azur
Hours of work
You will be required to work 37.5 hours a week Monday to Friday, 8.30 am to 5.00 pm or 9.30 am to 6.00 pm, to be confirmed to fit in with the needs of the business.
Interested? Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org