Fleetondemand is a hugely ambitious Tech company based right here in West Yorkshire with a global mission. From start up in 2012, to market leading position in 2018, we are connecting the automotive world with that of travel via our new platform Mobilleo. We love what we do and work hard to drive great culture and create an exciting business to become part of.
We’re looking for battle-proven front-end developers who are looking for a new challenge and can join us on our journey.
We have many challenges ahead to solve as a team, most of which we don’t think you’ll have ever come across before, so creativity and excellent communication skills are a must!
You’ll be expected to bring experience and knowledge gained from previous projects to the table, but you must also be willing to learn new tricks too. There will be plenty of discussion and debate, so if you’re looking to make an impact, grow and learn, this is the place to be.
Required development skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to think about and discuss the business case for UI/UX decisions
- Know your way around XHR and utilising various APIs
- Experience with Stylus, PostCSS, Sass and other pre/post-processors
- Cross-browser performance testing and optimisation
Also beneficial to the role, but not essential
- i18, l10n
- Dataviz, SVG, CSS animation
- You write your JS in ES6 or TS
- Experience with VueJS, ReactJS or similar
- Electron, desktop and mobile apps.
- Utilise Webpack and/or other build tools.
- Docker / Vagrant
- Any back-end development (we primarily use PHP)
- AWS / Google Cloud / Azur
Friendly, Collaborative, Rewarding, Innovative, Open, Respectful, just some of the words used to describe our culture here at Fleetondemand.
- Excellent career development opportunities
- 25 days’ annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays)
- Free on-site parking
- Employee Hub/breakout area offering fresh fruit and cereals each day
- Company healthcare scheme available to you after 1 year’s continuous service.
- Occupational sick pay scheme available to you after 1 year’s continuous service.
- Various salary sacrifice schemes including, Cyclescheme, Techscheme, Eyecare voucher scheme and Childcare voucher scheme
- Excellent team culture and social events to recognise the hard work of our colleagues and reward great performance
- Workplace pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
Hours of work
7.5-hour day excluding mandatory 60-minute unpaid lunch with hours of duty for this role ranging between 0800 – 1800, Monday to Friday – flexibility is important.
Job Type: Full-time
Successful candidates will be subject to a Basic Disclosure (DBS) Check as part of our recruitment process.
Salary: £30,000 – £45,000 Dependant on experience with the opportunity for progression.
Not the job for you? We are also recruiting for other exciting roles. Visit https://www.fleetondemand.com/careers/ for further details.