£18,000 Basic Salary with an OTE of up to £25,000
Based in Saltaire
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 08.30 – 5.00 (37.5 hours pw)
Fleetondemand prides itself on employee wellbeing and as part of our culture are proud to offer:
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tech scheme
- 25 days’ holiday (plus 8 paid bank holidays)
- Employee Hub/breakout area offering hot and cold drinks, snacks, fresh fruit and breakfast options each day
- Private Healthcare scheme upon 1 years’ service
- 5 days paid occupational sick pay in a 12-month period upon 1 years’ service
- Friday cheers
- Excellent Opportunity for progression
- Modern and comfortable office environment in a fantastic location
Our Business in brief
Fleetondemand is one of the fastest growing Tech companies in the region. Entrepreneurial and innovative our technologies help to power many of the leading automotive service providers with thousands using our technology every day for business use and travel. Our latest app, Mobilleo, is game changing and the first Mobility as a Service (MaaS) technology platform dedicated to business.
The position would be ideally suited to someone with a passion for Technology and a desire to become an important part of a successful team. Joining our sales and digital marketing team, the primary focus will be on growing new business through telemarketing, digital techniques, inbound leads and research promoting the benefits of our groundbreaking Mobilleo Business Travel App.
As a Business Development Consultant- your duties will include:
- Qualifying customer needs for face to face meetings or online demonstrations
- Using digital sales collateral to target customers
- Completing telemarketing activities in line with sales and marketing campaigns
- Building positive relationships with new and existing clients to increase initial revenue and retention revenues
- Recording all sales leads and activities in the company’s CRM tool in line with the sales team etiquette
- Setting and hosting online demonstrations
- Carrying out general administration duties associated with the role
Although full training will be provided, the successful Business Development Consultants will have the following skills / experience:
- Experience in developing new business including lead generation
- Self-motivated, energetic, creative thinking individual with an outgoing personality
- Results orientated
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English with the ability to influence others
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Willing to embrace new technology and social media
- Good IT skills (MS Office)
- Experience of working with contact databases (CRM systems)
- A good working knowledge of social media
- Digital Marketing experience useful
- Experience in selling B2B SaaS preferred
- Business Travel knowledge would be advantageous and would help you stand out
Based in Saltaire
Successful candidates will be subject to a Basic Disclosure (DBS) Check as part of our recruitment process.
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting which role you are applying for.
Not the job for you? We are also recruiting for other exciting roles. Visit https://www.fleetondemand.com/careers/ for further details.
PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT WORK WITH RECRUITMENT AGENCIES. THANK YOU.