£18,000 to £22,000
Based in Saltaire
Hours of work: 7.5-hour day excluding mandatory 60-minute unpaid lunch with hours of duty for this role ranging between 0830 – 1800, Monday to Friday – flexibility is important.
Are you an ambitious individual with excellent customer service skills looking for a new challenging role?
Fleetondemand is an entrepreneurial and innovative Tech business operating from our HQ in Saltaire and our newest location Leeds, West Yorkshire. Our technologies are used by leading automotive service providers such as leading car leasing and vehicle rental firms. Thousands of drivers use our technology every day for business use and travel. Our latest app, Mobilleo, is game changing and the first Mobility as a Service (MaaS) technology platform dedicated to business.
Fleetondemand prides itself on the wellbeing of its employees and great culture and offer you:
- Cycle and Tech schemes
- 25 days’ holiday (plus 8 paid bank holidays)
- Employee Hub/breakout area offering fresh fruit and cereals each day
- Private Healthcare scheme upon 1 years’ service
- 5 days paid occupational sick pay in a 12-month period upon 1 years’ service
- Friday cheers
- Excellent Opportunity for progression
- Checking for service request ticket updates within an active agile-sprint
- Sending customer updates on service requests that have been completed
- Monitor incoming service requests and triage accordingly
- Establish and maintain exemplary relationships with all customers, hosting regular tactical and planning calls
- Host front-end platform training sessions for customers
- Prepare customer prioritisation schedules for Sprint Planning discussions with IT Back Office
- Prepare weekly input for CEO reporting
- Host release management training sessions with IT Back Office Team to gain full insight into the latest developments
- Ensure the Platform’s e-Knowledge Library is well maintained
- Experience in Customer Service and Technical Customer Service roles
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a proactive approach
- To be friendly whilst being polite and professional
- To be articulate
- Fantastic communication skills
- To have an interest in Internet technology
- Proficient time management and prioritisation skills
- Confidence in using popular computer packages
- Confidence when speaking with customers on the telephone
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com quoting which role you are applying for.
Not the job for you? We are also recruiting for other exciting roles. Visit https://www.fleetondemand.com/careers/ for further details.
PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT WORK WITH RECRUITMENT AGENCIES. THANK YOU.