Based in Saltaire
£19,000 – £24,000 per annum, Full-Time
You will be required to work a total of 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Our company is Fleetondemand, and we’re responsible for Mobilleo, a new innovative platform for business journeys and travel. We are recruiting to support our fast growth and to bring together an exceptional mix of people, creative thinkers and talented individuals!
Our Finance team underpin the day-to-day operations within the business, and provide an essential function for the whole organisation.
We’re looking for a Credit Controller to assist in the day-to-day running of the finance department, to drive debtor day reduction and manage the sales ledger. Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, you will deal with ad-hoc reporting requests and assist in other areas of the finance department as required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Full responsibility of cash collection of FOD and subsidiary companies
- Credit check and monitoring of existing and new customers
- Management of sales ledger
- Checking and posting of receipts to the accounting systems
- Responding to customer queries
- Provide administration support to the finance team
- Holiday cover for the Accounts Assistants
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a credit control role required
- Experience of other ledger work
- Excellent Excel skills
- Proactive individual with a good level of business operations knowledge
We’re extremely proud of our Fleetondemand prides itself on the wellbeing of its employees and great culture and offer you:
- Cycle and Tech schemes
- 25 days’ holiday (plus 8 paid bank holidays)
- Employee Hub/breakout area offering fresh fruit and cereals each day
- Private Healthcare scheme upon 1 years’ service
- 5 days paid occupational sick pay in a 12-month period upon 1 years’ service
- Friday cheers and social events
- Excellent opportunity for progression
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
A great team starts with great individuals, and at Fleetondemand we recruit an exceptional mix of creative thinkers and talented software developers who all share the belief that ‘anything is possible’. The result is a team with the vision and freedom to constantly find new and exciting technology solutions that keep business people moving.
If you’d like to join a proud Yorkshire Tech company that is passionate about its employees, then send your CV to email@example.com