Based in Saltaire
£18,000 – £21,000 DOE a year basic + OTE up to £26,000
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 08.30 – 17.00 (37.5 hours pw)
Are you passionate about technology and travel?
Are you motivated, energetic and looking to make an impact at one of the Top 100 fastest growing technology companies in the North of the UK?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a successful Sales Executive.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, their primary focus will be on generating new business travel clients through telemarketing and digital techniques, working alongside our Digital Marketing team’s activities within our business. On a day-to-day basis you will be establishing phone contact with prospects and selling the benefits of the Mobilleo app to cold leads.
Fleetondemand is an entrepreneurial and innovative Tech business operating from our HQ in Saltaire and our newest location in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
Thousands of drivers use our technology every day for business use and travel, and our latest app, Mobilleo, is the first Mobility as a Service (MaaS) technology platform dedicated to business.
Fleetondemand prides itself on the wellbeing of its employees and great culture and offer you:
- Cycle and Tech schemes
- 25 days’ holiday (plus 8 paid bank holidays)
- Employee Hub/breakout area offering fresh fruit and cereals each day
- Private Healthcare scheme upon 1 years’ service
- 5 days paid occupational sick pay in a 12-month period upon 1 years’ service
- Friday cheers and social events
- Excellent opportunity for progression
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Although full training will be provided, the successful Business Travel Sales Executive will have the following skills / experience:
- Experience in developing new business including lead generation and cold calling
- Self-motivated, energetic, creative thinking individual with an outgoing personality
- Results orientated
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English with the ability to influence others
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Willing to embrace new technology and social media
- Good IT skills (MS Office)
- Experience of working with contact databases (CRM systems)
- A good working knowledge of social media
- Experience in selling B2B SaaS preferred
- Digital Marketing experience useful
- Business Travel knowledge would be advantageous and would help you stand out
If you’d like to join a proud Yorkshire Tech company that is passionate about its employees, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org