Based in Saltaire
£17,000 – £21,000 per annum, Full-Time
Are you an ambitious individual with excellent customer service skills, looking for a new, challenging role?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our friendly Service Delivery Centre team based in Saltaire, West Yorkshire. This new role has been created due to our growing business.
Our company is Fleetondemand, and we’re responsible for Mobilleo, a new innovative platform for business journeys and travel. We are recruiting to support our fast growth and to bring together an exceptional mix of people, creative thinkers and talented individuals!
Our Service Delivery team work together to provide professional and friendly service for our customers in a timely and individual manner. Communication is by telephone and email therefore excellent communication skills are essential to the role. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic and upbeat and will carry out the administration tasks required for all travel associated activity.
- Accurately process customers’ travel requests, including Car rental, Flights, Hotels Trains, Taxis, etc.
- Ensure incoming calls are answered promptly in a polite, efficient and professional manner
- Follow workflow and system procedures
- Dealing with customer service issues with follow-up and timely resolutions
- Administration tasks including processing traffic offences, damage claims, providing customers with quotations, whilst being aware of their budgets and offering the best deals available
- Handling cancellations and amendments, schedule changes and refunds
- Building rapport with all new and existing customers to retain good relationships
- Day-to-day administrative support in all operational mobility and travel aspects ensuring that every detail is taken care of and that no problems arise during travel
- Handling travel requests, including, but not limited to, flight itineraries, accommodation, train travel, car hire and ancillary services
- Delivering first-class customer service for a wide variety of travellers
- Being aware of customer travel policies and offering the best deals possible within budget
- Ensuring that you keep up to date with travel industry products, services and rules and regulations
- Maybe required to work different hours because of time zones and schedules
- Required to work occasional evenings on a rota basis
Skills and Experience
- Excellent clear verbal and written communication skills
- Mathematically competent and excellent attention to detail
- Reliable and flexible with the ability to adjust to the needs of the business
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes, (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Good time management, administration and organisational skills
- A positive attitude and an ability to work well in a team
- Experience in using a GDS system, Travelport/Galileo preferred, but not essential
- An ambitious and forward focused view
- Energetic and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good worldwide geography and keen attention to detail
We’re extremely proud of our great culture at Fleetondemand, and we pride ourselves on the wellbeing of our employees. As part of our benefits, we offer:
- 25 days’ annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays)
- Free on-site parking
- Employee Hub/breakout area offering fresh fruit, cereals and toast each day, as well as coffee and Slush Puppie©
- Company healthcare scheme available to you after 1 year’s continuous service.
- Occupational sick pay scheme available to you after 1 year’s continuous service.
- Techscheme and Cyclescheme
- Excellent team culture and social events to recognise the hard work of our colleagues and reward great performance
- Friday cheers
- Workplace pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
A great team starts with great individuals, and at Fleetondemand we recruit an exceptional mix of creative thinkers and talented software developers who all share the belief that ‘anything is possible’. The result is a team with the vision and freedom to constantly find new and exciting technology solutions that keep business people moving.
Hours of Work
You will be required to work a total of 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday between the core working hours of 8.00am to 6.00pm, on a rotated basis with an unpaid lunch break of 60 minutes. You may be required to work some evenings from home between the hours of 6.00pm and 10.00pm on a rotated basis.
If you’d like to join a proud Yorkshire Tech company that is passionate about its employees, then send your CV to email@example.com