Up to £35,000 pa DOE + Commission – Commission will be uncapped
On-target Earnings (OTE)
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 08.30 – 5.00 (37.5 hours pw)
Based in Saltaire or Leeds, with travel throughout the UK and possibly Europe as part of our forthcoming European Launch.
Fleetondemand prides itself on the wellbeing of its employees and great culture and offer you:
- Cycle and Tech schemes
- 25 days’ holiday (plus 8 paid bank holidays)
- Employee Hub/breakout area offering fresh fruit and cereals each day
- Private Healthcare scheme upon 1 years’ service
- 5 days paid occupational sick pay in a 12-month period upon 1 years’ service
- Friday cheers
- Opportunity for progression
Fleetondemand is an entrepreneurial and innovative Tech business operating from our HQ in Saltaire and our newest location Leeds, West Yorkshire. We work with corporate organisations across business travel and global mobility solutions. Thousands of drivers use our technology every day for business use and travel. Our latest app, Mobilleo, is game changing and the first Mobility as a Service (MaaS) technology platform dedicated to business.
Do you have a solid understanding of SaaS and web applications? Want to utilise your passion for technology and take your career in an exciting, new direction? If so, we want to hear from you.
In this exciting role, you’ll have the chance to grow your sales skills whilst facilitating the ongoing success of this game-changing technology offering, Mobilleo.
As a Business Development Manager, you’ll be tasked with selling our technology solution and services to customers throughout the UK. Striving to maximise profitability, you’ll identify new business opportunities, build strong working relationships with prospective customers and demonstrate our Mobility solution on a variety of mediums. You’ll ensure that customer satisfaction is achieved by responding to customers’ needs, delivering great levels of service and promptly responding to any requests. Additionally, you’ll contribute ideas for new digital content and deliver proposals, presentations and reports to the management team.
As a Business Development Manager, your duties will include:
- Managing the complete business development lifecycle from lead generation through to opportunity qualification, presentation, price negotiation, close and setting up
- Identify, establish contact and develop relationships with new potential customers. Listen to their needs and highlight the benefits of Mobilleo
- Record, report and administer all activity in CRM
- Provide regular feedback to aid our product development and marketing teams
- Proactively and effectively respond to and follow-up all marketing activities and inbound sales enquiries using appropriate methods
- Regularly follow up on warm leads maintain and building a sales pipeline to ensure sales target achievement
- Strategically present features and benefits of Mobilleo through demos and face to face meetings
- Working closely with our Service Delivery team in order to ensure that our customers’ expectations of Mobilleo are always met and exceeded.
The successful Business Development Manager will have the following skills / experience:
- Knowledge of SaaS and web applications
- Sales experience in travel or software sales
- A basic awareness of web development methodologies
- Strong selling, negotiating, commercial and reporting skills
- Experience of presenting systems using desktop and mobile devices
- An enthusiastic and self-motivating approach
- Excellent communication skills and a positive approach
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Team-building skills
Successful candidates will be subject to a Basic Disclosure (DBS) Check as part of our recruitment process.
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting which role you are applying for.
Not the job for you? We are also recruiting for other exciting roles. Visit https://www.fleetondemand.com/careers/ for further details.
PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT WORK WITH RECRUITMENT AGENCIES. THANK YOU.