Based in Saltaire
£19,000 – £21,000 per annum, Full-Time
Are you an ambitious individual with excellent customer service skills, looking for a new, challenging role?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our friendly Service Delivery Centre team based in Saltaire, West Yorkshire. This new role has been created due to our growing business.
Our company is Fleetondemand, and we’re responsible for Mobilleo, a new innovative platform for business journeys and travel. We are recruiting to support our fast growth and to bring together an exceptional mix of people, creative thinkers and talented individuals!
Our Service Delivery team work together to provide professional and friendly service for our customers in a timely and individual manner. Communication is by telephone and email therefore excellent overall communication skills are essential to the role. This key position in our billing/service delivery department is responsible for data entry, statement reconciliation, business travel administration and customer service.
- Day-to-day administrative support in all operational mobility and travel aspects when needed.
- First point of contact with the customer and/or supplier to support their query, including answering billing questions and explaining invoices
- Manage and action emails competently and promptly
- Update and amende pricing and billing details
- Complete and manage the monthly billing and associated reporting
- Raise queries where necessary with suppliers
- Reconcile supplier billing against customer billing information
- Deal with incoming and outgoing customer emails and phone calls, primarily billing
- Assist with month end administrative duties
- Undertake any other billing tasks and ad hoc assignments as required
Skills and Experience
- Accurate process of billing data
- Good typing/data entry skills
- Strong analytical skills to be able to identify areas of improvement and errors
- Experience in delivering excellent customer service
- A collaborative nature to work with other team members to provide high quality support as well as being able to work independently
- Clear oral and written communication
We’re extremely proud of our great culture at Fleetondemand, and we pride ourselves on the wellbeing of our employees. As part of our benefits, we offer:
- Cycle and Tech schemes
- 25 days’ holiday (plus 8 paid bank holidays)
- Employee Hub/breakout area offering fresh fruit and cereals each day
- Private Healthcare scheme upon 1 years’ service
- 5 days paid occupational sick pay in a 12-month period upon 1 years’ service
- Friday cheers and social events
- Excellent opportunity for progression
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
A great team starts with great individuals, and at Fleetondemand we recruit an exceptional mix of creative thinkers and talented software developers who all share the belief that ‘anything is possible’. The result is a team with the vision and freedom to constantly find new and exciting technology solutions that keep business people moving.
Hours of Work
You will be required to work a total of 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday between the core working hours of 8.00am to 6.00pm, on a rotated basis with an unpaid lunch break of 60 minutes. You may be required to work some evenings from home between the hours of 6.00pm and 10.00pm on a rotated basis.
If you’d like to join a proud Yorkshire Tech company that is passionate about its employees, then send your CV to email@example.com