We’re innovative, entrepreneurial and love what we do. If you love what you do, then we want to hear from you!
We have amazing opportunities for both experienced Android and iOS App. Developers looking for an exciting new challenge to join our App. Development Squad based in Saltaire and Leeds.
Our company is Fleetondemand our product is Mobilleo a new innovative platform for business journeys and travel. This is a great opportunity to join our company at an exciting time of growth, bringing together an exceptional mix of people, creative thinkers and talented individuals.
What you will do for the team
- Work on native mobile App. solutions and their integration on Android and/or iOS platforms
- Produce solid and reliable code using the latest best practices
- Responsible for the delivery and upkeep of our Mobilleo App
- Support improvements to the current development process and user experience
- Work in an open and collaborative environment within a small team using agile processes
We are looking for someone with
- Strong, proven App. Development skills
- Creativity to write clean code to create a user-friendly experience
- Experience in full software development lifecycle including Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment
- Flexible and positive approach to change, adopting a supportive attitude including a willingness to learn new technology
- Good communication skills both orally and written and a keen eye for detail
- Experience using Source control – GIT
- Familiar with the Google Play Store release lifecycle or iOS management lifecycle
- Experience in Swift for iOS and/or Java for Android
- The ability to troubleshoot issues with applications on iOS and/or Android platforms
What we do for you – Our Culture
Friendly, Collaborative, Rewarding, Innovative, Open, Respectful, just some of the words used to describe our culture here at Fleetondemand.
- Excellent career development opportunities
- 25 days’ annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays)
- Free on-site parking
- Employee Hub/breakout area offering fresh fruit and cereals each day
- Company healthcare scheme available to you after 1 year’s continuous service.
- Occupational sick pay scheme available to you after 1 year’s continuous service.
- Various salary sacrifice schemes including, Cyclescheme, Techscheme and Eyecare voucher scheme.
- Excellent team culture and social events to recognise the hard work of our colleagues and reward great performance
- Workplace pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
Hours of work
7.5-hour day excluding mandatory 60-minute unpaid lunch with hours of duty for this role ranging between 0800 – 1800, Monday to Friday – flexibility is important.
Job Type: Full-time
Successful candidates will be subject to a Basic Disclosure (DBS) Check as part of our recruitment process.
Salary: £35,000 – £50,000 Dependant on experience with the opportunity for progression.
Not the job for you? We are also recruiting for other exciting roles. Visit https://www.fleetondemand.com/careers/ for further details.