Based in Saltaire Salary: £40,000 – £45,000 (DOE)
At Fleetondemand, we develop, support and provide multiple services using our cloud-based applications within the vehicle leasing, rental, automotive and travel industries – namely, our award-winning Mobilleo platform. Fleetondemand brings together an exceptional mix of people, creative thinkers and talented individuals. The culture here at Fleetondemand is something we are incredibly proud of. With a diverse workforce, you will have the opportunity to work with friendly, respectful, innovative and professional people.
Our Development Team
Every product here at Fleetondemand has its own team made up of developers of different levels, as managed by a Product Director. Developers are responsible for the products that they work on, but also contribute to the efforts of the wider development team through discussions and code reviews. We pride ourselves on sharing best practices and learning across our product teams, and work with our colleagues across the wider business to understand the needs of our customers and their users.
What we’ll need from you:
- You will have worked on both native and hybrid mobile App. solutions and their integration on Android platforms
- Proven experience of building solid and reliable code using the latest best practices
- You will be responsible for the delivery and upkeep of our Mobilleo App.
- You will support improvements to the current development process and user experience
- Work in an open and collaborative environment within a small team using agile processes
We are looking for someone with:
- Strong, proven App. Development skills
- Creativity to write clean code to create a user-friendly experience
- Experience in full software development life-cycle, including Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment
- Flexible and positive approach to change, adopting a supportive attitude including a willingness to learn new technology
- Good communication skills, both oral and written, and a keen eye for detail
- Experience using Source control – GIT
- Familiarity with the Google Play Store release life-cycle
- Experience with Java for Android
We are extremely proud of our commitment to our employees and culture, and in return we offer:
- Cycle and Tech schemes
- 25 days’ holiday (plus 8 paid bank holidays)
- Day off for your Birthday
- Buying and selling holiday
- Additional holiday leave for length of service
- Employee Hub/breakout area offering fresh fruit, cereals and toast each day, as well as coffee and Slush Puppies©
- Private Healthcare scheme upon 1 years’ service
- 5 days paid occupational sick pay in a 12-month period
- Pension scheme
- Friday cheers
- Excellent Opportunity for progression
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Hours of work: 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday, to be confirmed to fit within the needs of the business. Successful candidates will be subject to a Basic Disclosure (DBS) Check as part of our recruitment process.
If you’d like to join a proud Yorkshire Tech company that is passionate about its employees, then send your CV to email@example.com Please note that we do not work with any external recruitment agencies.