THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED. PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT OUR CAREERS SECTION FOR MORE AVAILABLE OPENINGS. THANK YOU.
Fleetondemand is an entrepreneurial and innovative Tech business operating out of Saltaire and Leeds West Yorkshire. Our technologies are used by leading automotive service providers such as leading car leasing and vehicle rental firms. Thousands of drivers use our technology every day for business use and travel.
Our Service Delivery team work together in meeting the rental and travel needs of our customers in a timely and individual manner. As a trainee, you will be given guidance and training on all the listed responsibilities. We are here to help you reach your full potential. Communication is by telephone and email therefore good communication skills are essential to the role. The word Friendly has been used most to describe our culture, therefore a respectful and positive attitude is vital.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Log customer queries through our customer service platforms, across travel, rental and technical support
- Manage customer queries in a timely manner via instant chat and telephone
- Follow workflow and system procedures
- Administration tasks including; Customer Reporting, data input, chasing suppliers
- Working with the Customer Services Manager to ensure that all targets are met and service to customers maintained
- Ensures accurate and data input is always maintained
- Provide assistance to our customer account management team, where required
- Maintain and develop good relationships with all stakeholders
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Good clear verbal and written communication skills
- Mathematically competent and good attention to detail
- Reliable and flexible with the ability to adjust to the needs of the business
- Good basic administration skills
- A positive attitude and great team player
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Programme, (Word, Excel, Outlook)
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU
Friendly, Collaborative, Rewarding, Innovative, Open, Respectful, just some of the words used to describe our culture here at Fleetondemand.
- Excellent career development opportunities
- 25 days’ annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays)
- Paid birthday day off
- Free on-site parking
- Employee Hub/breakout area
- Company healthcare scheme available to you after 1 year’s continuous service
- Occupational sick pay scheme
- Various salary sacrifice schemes including, Cyclescheme, Techscheme and Eyecare voucher scheme
- Excellent team culture and events to recognise the hard work of our colleagues and reward great performance
- Workplace pension scheme
HOURS OF WORK
You will be required to work 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday between the core working hours
of 8.30am to 6.00pm, on a rotated basis with an unpaid lunch break of 60 minutes.
OUR VALUES AND BEHAVIOURS
A great team starts with great individuals and at Fleetondemand we have recruited to bring together an exceptional mix of creative thinkers and talented software developers who all share the belief that ‘anything is possible’. The result is a team with the vision and freedom to constantly find new and exciting technology solutions that keep business people moving.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org advising us which role you are applying for. Not the job for you? We are also recruiting for other exciting roles. Visit http://www.fleetondemand.com/careers/ for further details.